Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US treatment of the remnants of war in Ramadi, a hopeful return of displaced people from the new

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US treatment of the remnants of war in Ramadi, a hopeful return of displaced people from the new Empty US treatment of the remnants of war in Ramadi, a hopeful return of displaced people from the new

Post by Rocky Sat 30 Apr 2016, 4:16 am

[ltr]US treatment of the remnants of war in Ramadi, a hopeful return of displaced people from the new[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Baghdad -arac Press -30 April: embarked on a US company specializing, on Friday, the remnants ofwar planted by organizing Daash city of Ramadi address, where still hundreds of roads and houses unsafe.
    IEDs have killed about 40 people from families returning to Ramadi, earlier this month, accordingto official statistics amid exchange of charges between the Supreme Committee for re - Ramadi reconstruction and local officials to "taking the livesof civilians them back to the city by the insured."
    The cause of these incidents to stop the return ofdisplaced persons to gray and the rest of theliberated areas in Anbar until further notice.

The official spokesman for the Anbar province Ammash Festival, on Friday evening, that " the US company a competent began today to address the remnants of war and thedismantling booby - trapped houses improvised explosive devices of gray areas planted by the organization (Daash) before theliberation of the city from the control of terrorism."
    Ammash " The US company funded by the US government and working with the cheetah company said an Iraqi in theremaining remnants of war in the gray areas of treatment , " referring to "re - inspections of homes by security doubts theexistence of explosive devices."
    Ammash stressed that "hundreds of homes and roads were still trapped in the gray markings were put warning them, especially in the vicinity of Road 60 and the island of Albu Ali Jassim and other areas have been preventing residents from returning until fully secured" .anthy (1)

Share this topic:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri 05 Jul 2024, 1:19 am