Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A spokeswoman for the National Coalition: We have no choice but to form the government save for a pe

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A spokeswoman for the National Coalition: We have no choice but to form the government save for a pe Empty A spokeswoman for the National Coalition: We have no choice but to form the government save for a pe

Post by Rocky Mon 02 May 2016, 10:45 am

A spokeswoman for the National Coalition: We have no choice but to form the government save for a period of one year 

02-05-2016 03:19 PM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Spokeswoman for the National Coalition Ms Maysoon al showed that Dr. Iyad Allawi contributed to the three presidencies meeting yesterday after a long boycott of several months, to deliver a national coalition of public and frank that things have reached a dead-end position.

Damluji said in a statement news agency arrived copy of 'it's not only us today dismiss the presidency of both the House and the ministers and the formation of the government rescue period not exceeding one year continue the war on terrorism and Aldaasha liberated Iraqi cities of him.

Government's task as defined by the Chwevhh and fair elections under the auspices of the United Nations and the continuation of the work of the House of Representatives for enactment of fair elections and the replacement of Commission members A'ea'almstqlh '.

Attorney Damluji said that what the presidency said in a statement on the meeting did not reflect the reality of propositions that have taken place which does not refer to Quick save Iraq from the political, economic and security its crises.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:32 am