Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki: a state of law is working to form a comprehensive coalition to form a government of the majo

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki: a state of law is working to form a comprehensive coalition to form a government of the majo Empty Maliki: a state of law is working to form a comprehensive coalition to form a government of the majo

Post by Rocky Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:20 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Maliki: a state of law is working to form a comprehensive coalition to form a government of the majority
    In the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  June 19, 2018Comments on Maliki: state law is working to form a comprehensive coalition to form a majority government closed 12 visits

Baghdad / SNG

The head of a coalition of state law, Nuri al-Maliki, on Tuesday, that his coalition is working on the formation of a comprehensive alliance of Sunnis, Shiites and Kurds to form a government of the majority, while expressed "fear" of entering Iraq in a constitutional vacuum after June 30.
    "Our coalition is working to reunite the five forces that registered an electoral presence which could meet on the basis of non-dependence on any party in preparation for the formation of a preparatory committee for a comprehensive alliance that will open to all Sunni and Kurdish political forces," Maliki said in a press statement.
    "The coalition of state law is working to form a comprehensive alliance of Shiites, Sunnis and Kurds to form a majority," Maliki said. "Those who believe in the majority will be considered as partners and those who do not believe in them can go to the opposition according to the mechanisms of democracy."
    Maliki said that "it is premature to talk about alliances unless the course of the electoral process is corrected and the final results of the election are confirmed," expressing "our fears of entering Iraq in a constitutional vacuum after June 30, the date that ends the work of Parliament."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:59 am