Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Allawi denies his visit to the US embassy to get the post of prime minister

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Allawi denies his visit to the US embassy to get the post of prime minister Empty Allawi denies his visit to the US embassy to get the post of prime minister

Post by Rocky Tue May 03, 2016 4:46 am

[ltr]Allawi denies his visit to the US embassy to get the post of prime minister[/ltr]

Since 03.05.2016 at 09:57 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Denied the head of the National Coalition, Iyad Allawi, on Tuesday, he visited the US embassy in Baghdad for use for the purpose of obtaining the post of prime minister.[/ltr]
    [ltr]A statement from his office received / balances News / copy of it, that "some media tendentious and funded by well-known intelligence agencies published a story fabricated and Araaan health for Allawi, go to the American embassy to get the post of prime minister."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that "this news Madsus cheap and completely untrue, as the Allawi did not enter any embassy except for the British Embassy in the presence of a dinner invitation at the British Foreign Secretary in Baghdad a few weeks ago, and together with a number of Iraqi leaders."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The statement continued that "Allawi did not emerging any position before, but was elected president for the first Ministry unanimously by the entire Governing Council did not take part in any government since then, and that the principles and constants and political morals is to rely on the Iraqi national will and not others." Ended 29/4 e[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:13 pm