Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Allawi denies use of the US embassy to become prime minister

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Allawi denies use of the US embassy to become prime minister Empty Allawi denies use of the US embassy to become prime minister

Post by Rocky Tue 03 May 2016, 3:59 am

[size=37]Allawi denies use of the US embassy to become prime minister[/size]

BAGHDAD Journal
    Information Office of the National Coalition leader Iyad Allawi denied on Tuesday reports that talked about the use of Allawi, the US embassy to take over as prime minister.
    Allawi's press office said in a statement Journal received a copy of it, "some of the media published tendentious and funded by the intelligence services known story fabricated and untrue for Ayad Allawi go to the American embassy to get the post of prime minister."
    The statement added that "this news Madsus cheap and completely untrue, as the Allawi did not enter any embassy except for the British Embassy in the presence of a dinner invitation at the British Foreign Secretary in Baghdad a few weeks ago, and together with a number of Iraqi leaders."
    The statement noted that Allawi "not emerging any position before and it was elected president for the first Ministry unanimously by the entire Governing Council did not take part in any government since then, and that the principles and fundamentals of Allawi's political and morals is to rely on the Iraqi national will and not others."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 10:52 pm