Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Moqtada al-Sadr in Iran mediated Nasrallah to interview Ali Shamkhani and Kazem al-Haeri

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Moqtada al-Sadr in Iran mediated Nasrallah to interview Ali Shamkhani and Kazem al-Haeri Empty Moqtada al-Sadr in Iran mediated Nasrallah to interview Ali Shamkhani and Kazem al-Haeri

Post by Rocky Tue May 03, 2016 4:11 am

[ltr]Moqtada al-Sadr in Iran mediated Nasrallah to interview Ali Shamkhani and Kazem al-Haeri[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Najaf -arac Press -3 May / May: directed cleric Moqtada al-Sadr on Monday for Iran to urgently and suddenly, in a bid to calm the situation with Tehran, and begun i'tikaaf, which was announced earlier.
    He left chest to the capital Tehran through Najaf airport and on board the Iranian lines , Iran Air, said a reliable source that Mr. Sadr will meet withIran 's national security adviser , Ali Shamkhani ,who runs the part of the Iraqi file and have arelationship of trust with Mr. Sadr 's better than those linking him with Gen. Kasnm C_lemana.sv source the same that the Secretary General of Hezbollah Hassan Nasrallah broker to arrange avisit.
    According to close sources, that " the departure of al- Sadr came to coincide with the announcement i'tikaaf for two months," likely "to his meeting with the reference Kazem al-Haeri and other references in Iran, and communication with other references to Iraq during this period."
    And on Monday morning he attacked Ali Akbar Velayati, advisor to Iranian Supreme Leader for International Affairs, theleader of the Sadrist movement in Iraq, Muqtada al - Sadr and his supporters, calling the movement the latter broke into theparliament building and government departments in the Green Zone in central Baghdad, as a "move illegally".

It comes this sudden and unannounced visit to Iran was released to coincide with the escalation of the political crisis in Iraq andthe storming of the demonstrators two days before the Green Zone.
    The demonstrators chanted after their withdrawal to the Square celebrations inside the Green Zone in central Baghdad slogans against Iran and commander of the Quds Force of the Revolutionary Guards Corps Forces Gen. Qassim Slimani.anthy (1)

Share this topic:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:57 am