Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The establishment of a laboratory for the manufacture of "Kalashnikov" and Iraq is moving on Western

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The establishment of a laboratory for the manufacture of "Kalashnikov" and Iraq is moving on Western Empty The establishment of a laboratory for the manufacture of "Kalashnikov" and Iraq is moving on Western

Post by Rocky Wed 04 May 2016, 3:01 am

[ltr]The establishment of a laboratory for the manufacture of "Kalashnikov" and Iraq is moving on Western origins[/ltr]

Since 04.05.2016 at 10:42 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Revealed a spokesman for the Ministry of Industry and Minerals Abdul Wahid al-Shammari, Wednesday, for the establishment of a laboratory for the manufacture of weapons of the "Kalashnikov" and Aatdth, while noting the integration ministry laboratories for the purpose of formation coefficient competent military industries.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Al-Shammari said L / balance News /, that "there are moves to the ministry on Western origins for the purpose of contract to build a plant for the manufacture of weapons of the" Kalashnikov "and Aatdth," noting that "during the period of 6 months there will be a real contract to start work on the ground."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added, "The ministry is going slowly in small arms and medium-sized manufacturing process due to lack of financial allocations," adding that "the ministry depends on what remains in their companies."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He pointed out, "it was the integration of a lot of private laboratories in the field of the ministry, some military industries with others for the purpose of formation coefficient competent in the areas of military industries."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Ministry of Industry and Minerals announced its intention to contract with the security ministries and the popular crowd to provide them with military equipment and mortar rounds and rockets (109) Mlm.anthy 29[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:21 pm