Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi citizen describes as "the head of calamities" to rule Iraq in the same dictatorship of Saddam

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi citizen describes as "the head of calamities" to rule Iraq in the same dictatorship of Saddam Empty Abadi citizen describes as "the head of calamities" to rule Iraq in the same dictatorship of Saddam

Post by Rocky Wed 04 May 2016, 4:20 am

[rtl]Abadi citizen describes as "the head of calamities" to rule Iraq in the same dictatorship of Saddam[/rtl]

[rtl]BAGHDAD / Sky Press: Areej al-Taie[/rtl]

[rtl] MP for the Bloc citizen Rahim al-Darraji, Wednesday, Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi as "the head of calamities" for being the rule of the former with the same mentality that destroyed Iraq, calling for the formation of a new Shiite alliance headed by Ammar al-Hakim, leader of the Council.[/rtl]

[rtl]He said Darraji in a statement received "Sky Press," "should paper political solution include the formation of a new government, far from the mentality that Iraq has led in previous years," calling "the Supreme Islamic Council, to the formation of a new Shiite alliance headed by Council leader Ammar al-Hakim."[/rtl]

[rtl]He pointed out that "some parties of the National Alliance and seek in earnest to demand the dismissal of the Iraqi government, led by al-Abadi, who is a head of the disasters in Iraq because it is the rule of the former with the same mentality that destroyed Iraq and thrown away his land and his money."[/rtl]

[rtl]It edict "the Kurds their position now began Atsaab more and more, I do not think there will be a return to the political process is not achieved many of their demands, as well as the component of the Sunni are now divided into three parts, department looking for the resignation of Saleem al-Jubouri, the department seeks to establish a political majority to oust the three presidencies, the department still lost between the first and second party. "[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 1:34 pm