Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

BANK OPENS THE WEEKLY AUCTION TO SELL $ 99 MILLION

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

BANK OPENS THE WEEKLY AUCTION TO SELL $ 99 MILLION Empty BANK OPENS THE WEEKLY AUCTION TO SELL $ 99 MILLION

Post by Rocky Sun 08 May 2016, 8:57 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Bank opens the weekly auction to sell $ 99 million

Nur News / Baghdad 
    opened the Central Bank of Iraq, on Sunday, the auction 's weekly sale of foreign currency to sell $ 99 million, with the participation of 27 banks and 20 financial transfer company. 
    According to a statement of the bank, "Nur News" received a copy of it, that " the amount sold by dollar volume, today, it amounted to 99 million, and 419 thousand and $ 70, priced at 1182 dinars exchange rateagainst the dollar, and with the participation of 27 banks and 20 companies for the fiscal transfer. " 
    He added that" the amount of remittances and credits amounted to 93 million and 389 thousand dollars, while the quantity sold in cash 6,000,030 thousand dollars , "noting that" the sale amounts transferred to accounts in banks abroad be priced at 1190 dinars per dollar, while the cash sales price shall be the price of 1182 dinars per dollar. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 02 Jul 2024, 9:30 am