Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles)

Lobo
    Lobo

The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) Empty The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles)

Post by Lobo Tue 10 May 2016, 7:10 pm

Kepler mission announces largest collection of planets ever discovered
    Posted: 10 May 2016 12:15 PM PDT
    Kepler mission announced today it has verified 1 284 new planets – the single largest finding of planets to date. "This announcement more than doubles the number of confirmed planets from Kepler and gives us hope that somewhere out there, around a star...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=LfRwc4X0Mro:yzO-XEsuxtk:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=LfRwc4X0Mro:yzO-XEsuxtk:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=LfRwc4X0Mro:yzO-XEsuxtk:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) LfRwc4X0Mro?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    A key to understanding unusually high electrical conductivity in Earth's mantle
    Posted: 10 May 2016 11:36 AM PDT
    New research, conducted in collaboration with the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory (LLNL), Laboratoire Magmas et Volcans, Université Blaise-Pascal, Clermont-Ferrand, France and Florida State University, discovered the chlorite dehydration process is a...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=5rzH49p4F24:YbpxuK2lYu8:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=5rzH49p4F24:YbpxuK2lYu8:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=5rzH49p4F24:YbpxuK2lYu8:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) 5rzH49p4F24?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    Southern China hit by prolonged heavy rainfall, at least 9 casualties reported
    Posted: 10 May 2016 08:37 AM PDT
    Severe rainstorms have been affecting southern China for several days, causing traffic disruptions and affecting the lives of millions of people across the area. So far, at least nine causalities have been reported while three people went missing, according to...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=RYw1P4gV53Y:hw0MRivBMNE:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=RYw1P4gV53Y:hw0MRivBMNE:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=RYw1P4gV53Y:hw0MRivBMNE:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) RYw1P4gV53Y?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    Severe thunderstorms continue to target central US, more tornadoes possible
    Posted: 10 May 2016 08:04 AM PDT
    A strong low pressure system over the central US will continue to produce intense thunderstorms, accompanied by tornadoes until the end of May 11, 2016, according to the National Weather Service (NWS). Large hail and strong winds are possible while tornado risk will...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=Yf7lBFj2ybM:raN7pUM0Rik:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=Yf7lBFj2ybM:raN7pUM0Rik:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=Yf7lBFj2ybM:raN7pUM0Rik:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) Yf7lBFj2ybM?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    The 2016 Mercury transit as seen by SDO
    Posted: 10 May 2016 01:44 AM PDT
    In a rare astronomical event known as a planetary transit, Mercury passed between the Earth and the Sun on May 9, 2016. The transit occurred between roughly 11:12 and 18:42 UTC and Solar Dynamics Observatory (SDO) captured it in multiple views. Each century hosts...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=TjC9bsIrJgs:ThvUfLmnU0I:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=TjC9bsIrJgs:ThvUfLmnU0I:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=TjC9bsIrJgs:ThvUfLmnU0I:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TjC9bsIrJgs?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email
    Deadly tornado outbreak in Oklahoma and Nebraska
    Posted: 09 May 2016 07:51 PM PDT
    Severe storms produced multiple tornadoes across Oklahoma, Nebraska, Iowa and Ilionis on May 9, 2016. In Oklahoma, the storms killed at least 2 people. A large and extremely dangerous tornado touched down near Wynnewood, south of Oklahoma City, killing an elderly...... Read more »
    The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=yIl2AUoC8zA The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=bcOpcFrp8Mo The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=qj6IDK7rITs The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=I9og5sOYxJI The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=_5zYFXo6XMY:lc8Bj6XLfUg:V_sGLiPBpWU The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=_5zYFXo6XMY:lc8Bj6XLfUg:gIN9vFwOqvQ The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?i=_5zYFXo6XMY:lc8Bj6XLfUg:-BTjWOF_DHI The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) TsEq?d=nQ_hWtDbxek
    The Watchers - News Update (6 new articles) _5zYFXo6XMY?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 2:03 pm