Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Brazil Rebuffs Latin American Leftists Over Rousseff Suspension

Lobo
    Lobo

Brazil Rebuffs Latin American Leftists Over Rousseff Suspension Empty Brazil Rebuffs Latin American Leftists Over Rousseff Suspension

Post by Lobo Sat 14 May 2016, 8:25 pm

Brazil Rebuffs Latin American Leftists Over Rousseff Suspension

By Reuters On 05/14/16 AT 5:24 PM

Brazil’s interim government dismissed criticism by leftist countries in Latin America, including Venezuela, Cuba and Bolivia, over the impeachment process of Dilma Rousseff, who was suspended as president by the Senate.
    The leftist president of El Salvador on Saturday added to the regional pressure on Brazil, saying he would not recognize the interim government and recalled his ambassador, claiming there had been “political manipulation” in Latin America’s biggest country.
    The bickering, not rare between leftist leaders and more conservative governments at a time when much of the region is moving to the right, comes as centrist Michel Temer, Rousseff’s vice president, assumes Brazil’s presidency and scrambles to pull the economy out of its worst recession since the 1930s.
    Rousseff, after five months of impeachment proceedings, now faces a Senate trial over irregularities in her government’s budget. The trial could take up to 180 days and is expected to lead to her definitive ouster.
    http://www.ibtimes.com/brazil-rebuffs-latin-american-leftists-over-rousseff-suspension-2369098

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:40 pm