Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Security will meet parliamentary leaders held accountable for the security of US military loan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Security will meet parliamentary leaders held accountable for the security of US military loan Empty Security will meet parliamentary leaders held accountable for the security of US military loan

Post by Rocky Thu 02 Jun 2016, 3:45 am

Security will meet parliamentary leaders held accountable for the security of US military loan

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Committee on Security and Defense parliamentary joint meeting in the House of Representatives on Thursday with the aim of security leaders accountable for signed between Baghdad and Washington, the military details of the loan.
    The committee member said Majed al-Gharawi said that "the security and defense committee has not seen the site between Iraq and America's military loan details and did not identify the signatory personalities," and wondered "how the government predicted a military loan with the United States which did not comply with previous contracts on arming and training topics?" .
    He added that "the Committee will meet with security chiefs and officials from the defense and interior ministries tomorrow morning in the House of Representatives in order to hold them accountable for the said loan and to clarify the vague details to the media details."
    He explained MP for mass Virtue Abdul Hussein al-Musawi ,, that the loan includes a financial benefit on Iraq ratio estimates with 31% of the amount borrowed and the condition of the use of the loan proceeds to finance acquisitions from the borrower only for materials and defense services, as well as the terms of repayment half yearly, in addition to granting the US side right cancellation of the loan by him only

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:46 pm