Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deutsche Bank ATMs Block Cash Withdrawal Due To "Technical Glitch"

Lobo
    Lobo

Deutsche Bank ATMs Block Cash Withdrawal Due To "Technical Glitch" Empty Deutsche Bank ATMs Block Cash Withdrawal Due To "Technical Glitch"

Post by Lobo Fri 03 Jun 2016, 5:05 pm

Deutsche Bank ATMs Block Cash Withdrawal Due To "Technical Glitch"

by Tyler Durden - Jun 3, 2016 9:14 AM

In what appears to be a widespread problem, Germany's Spiegel reports that customers are unable to withdraw cash from Deutsche Bank ATMs due to a "technical glitch."

Via Google Translate,

A German bank spokeswoman declined to comment on the problem first.

But the bank finally conceded a technical glitch in online banking.

The deposits and withdrawals were partially displayed twice or not ready, the bank said.

"None of these payments twice shown has taken place," it says in the statement.

Apparently slipped some accounts due to the alleged double deduction into the red. "I could not pay by card. By double counting our account is in the red. Also withdraw money I could not, because our credit limit is not sufficient," wrote a user on a Facebook.

With everything that is going on, one can only wonder if desperate times have led to desperate measures... or, of course, this could simply be a "technical glitch" which just happened to occur on a Friday evening - the busiest time for cash withdrawals.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-03/deutsche-bank-atms-block-cash-withdrawal-due-technical-glitch

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:56 am