Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

B .. Manual

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

B .. Manual Empty B .. Manual

Post by Rocky Mon 06 Jun 2016, 3:35 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    B .. Manual

More than 700 displaced families return to Jalawla announced Jalula Directorate in Diyala province , the return of more than 700 displaced families to their homes. The director of Jalula Jacob Yusuf Ali in a press statement I followed the "long", that "more than 700 displaced families had returned to their homes in shy of the masses and the martyrs central Jalula, which represents the 15 meal back to the side since the start of the program back in the third quarter of last year. " seven years inprison for official health ruled a criminal court of Babylon sentenced to seven years in prison hall official in Hilla teaching hospital for carrying out the theft .the head of the first body in the judge Nasser Diab al - Shammari said that " the criminal court considered thelawsuit related to looting ampoules medical supplies earlier by the lobby of epidemic diseases in the Hillah teaching hospital official." Shammari said that " the defendant was able to steal these materials that are not owned only hospitals government during Khvarath and sell them to pharmacies outside the hospital. "
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 26 Jun 2024, 5:55 am