Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Wael Abdul Latif: Report of the political experts, like Regulation defend Jubouri

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Wael Abdul Latif: Report of the political experts, like Regulation defend Jubouri Empty Wael Abdul Latif: Report of the political experts, like Regulation defend Jubouri

Post by Rocky Fri 10 Jun 2016, 3:38 am

[ltr]Wael Abdul Latif: Report of the political experts, like Regulation defend Jubouri[/ltr]

Since 06/09/2016 17:00 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Counting judge and former MP Wael Abdul Latif, Thursday, the Committee of Experts report, which was submitted to the Federal Court that he was a politician par excellence, noting that he had a list of the defense of self-Jubouri.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Said Abdul Latif's / balances News / "The committee did not comply with the requested report by the Federal Court and there are 25 points raised at the Committee of Experts report, which was rejected by the Federal Court."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that "the Commission did not focus until the answer, but went out for a much neglected and many angles in imaging Balvedyohat provided," adding that "the report was a politician par excellence."[/ltr]
    [ltr]"The report is not professional and it was more like Regulation defend Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, to keep it in position."[/ltr]

[ltr]The Federal Court refused, on Wednesday, the Committee of Experts report and formed a new committee of five Bra.anthy 29/33 h[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:26 pm