Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economist: Housing loan "a positive step" will provide 54 000

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economist: Housing loan "a positive step" will provide 54 000  Empty Economist: Housing loan "a positive step" will provide 54 000

Post by Rocky Tue 21 Jun 2016, 3:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    135 ShowLast update: Tuesday, June 21, 2016 - 10:39
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Vice President of the Economic Information Center expert haven secretary, the launch of the central bank for nearly 2.700 trillion dinars sector housing loans granted to citizens a positive step, saying it will contribute to the development of the economy and the elimination of unemployment and will enable 54,000 citizens from owning housing units for them.
    The secretary said "the central bank initiative to lend to citizens who wish to build a house or buy housing units, amounting to 2.700 trillion dinars, which will distribute the value of 850 billion dinars for the Housing Fund and others like it to the bank and real estate trillion dinars government and private banks to lend to the citizens in the area of ​​housing will be reflected positively on the economic and living reality for citizens in addition to the his contribution to the development of the national economy by reviving the cement production process (most governmental cement plants), construction and other materials involved in the construction of housing units Kaltabouk and iron, electrical wires and plastics operations

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:45 pm