Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Central bank: cell crisis and developed a plan to postpone the installments of the Paris Club and th

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central bank: cell crisis and developed a plan to postpone the installments of the Paris Club and th Empty Central bank: cell crisis and developed a plan to postpone the installments of the Paris Club and th

Post by Rocky Thu 30 Jun 2016, 3:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  Admin Today at 8:44 am

June 30, 2016

Our economy / Baghdad
    The central bank announced on Thursday that the crisis cell has developed a plan to postpone the payments of the Paris Club, while noting start paying domestic debt.

The bank said in a statement received by the agency of our economy News, a copy of the "crisis cell meeting headed by Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, has taken a series of decisions, including public debt which will start paying the internal debt, and put a plan in this regard."

The bank said that "the plan also requires work on the Paris Club to postpone the premiums until the completion of Iraq's obligations under the standby credit arrangement."

Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Central bank: cell crisis and developed a plan to postpone the installments of the Paris Club and th Empty Re: Central bank: cell crisis and developed a plan to postpone the installments of the Paris Club and th

Post by Neno Thu 30 Jun 2016, 5:20 pm

Funny, could of swore Oil Certificates would take care of the Paris Debt in the SCA (Standby Credit Agreement).

Current date/time is Tue 02 Jul 2024, 6:53 am