Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri appreciates the security measures Abadi he describes as the task

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri appreciates the security measures Abadi he describes as the task Empty Jubouri appreciates the security measures Abadi he describes as the task

Post by Rocky Mon 04 Jul 2016, 3:54 am

[ltr]Jubouri appreciates the security measures Abadi he describes as the task[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    BAGHDAD - Iraq Press - July 4: the price of Iraqi Parliament Speaker Salim al - Jubouri , theprocedural steps taken by Prime Minister Haider alAbadi, after his visit to the site targeting terrorist who came to him in the Karrada district earlier that, including the withdrawal of explosives detection devices.

Jubouri said in a statement, said that " the speed ofdealing with events by the government indicates the perceived seriousness of the stage and weakens the chances of recurrence of terrorism in its targetingof unarmed citizens."

He called al - Jubouri at the same time , "security institutions to fully assume its responsibilities in maintaining the security of the citizen and to hold accountable all Shortened elements."

The Abadi, issued on Sunday, a group of commands in order to enhance security in Baghdad and the provinces. Q ended

Share this topic:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 18 May 2024, 9:19 pm