Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: the return of parliament sessions does not mean things are resolved disputed

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: the return of parliament sessions does not mean things are resolved disputed Empty Deputy: the return of parliament sessions does not mean things are resolved disputed

Post by Rocky Sat 16 Jul 2016, 4:26 am

[size=30]Deputy: the return of parliament sessions does not mean things are resolved disputed[/size]
    16/07/2016 11:43 | Number of Views: 21
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / special
    He stressed the Foreign Relations Committee member of the parliamentary Rinas Jano that the water return to normalcy in the House is a delightful thing, and in the interest of the Iraqi people.
    Gano in an interview for "direction Press," said that the return of the Council of Representatives is not enough Bouhdha things to be normal to the presence of the profound differences between the political blocs, pointing out that the situation needs to be serious and bold stance by all the parties that was the cause of this rift occurred in the House of Representatives .
    He added that there is a new debate will be at the next meeting, noting that the presence of the various parties in the House of Representatives does not mean that things are resolved once and for all.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:40 pm