Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq, Kuwait sign memorandum on maintaining border signs, financing Um Qasr housing complex

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq, Kuwait sign memorandum on maintaining border signs, financing Um Qasr housing complex Empty Iraq, Kuwait sign memorandum on maintaining border signs, financing Um Qasr housing complex

Post by Rocky Wed 29 May 2013, 11:45 am

Iraq, Kuwait sign memorandum on maintaining border signs, financing Um Qasr housing complex

28/05/2013 22:39:00

Baghdad (NINA) – Foreign Minister, Hoshyar Zebari, signed with Kuwait’s Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister, Sabah al-Khalid al-Hamad al-Sabah, two memos of understanding; the first is related to arrangements of maintenance of borders’ demarcation signs, while the other is related to financing the construction of housing complex in Um Qasr.

A statement issued on Tuesday, May 28, by Kuwait’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs said that Sabah al-Khalid al-Sabah met with Zebari discussing bilateral relations and positive developments in all fields, especially with regards to the related Security Council resolutions.

It added that the meeting reviewed future fields of cooperation and means to realize them, as well as review current political issues, regional, Arab and international.

Earlier in the day, the Emir of Kuwait, Sabah al-Ahmed al-Jaber al-Sabah, received Zebari, accompanied with a number of Iraqi officials; according the Kuwait News Agency (KUNA).

Zebari met also with Kuwait’s Prime Minister, Jaber al-Mubarak al-Hamad al-Sabah, discussing means to consolidate bilateral relations.

Zebari arrived in Kuwait on Monday evening heading an official Iraqi delegation.

http://www.ninanews.com/English/News_Details.asp?ar95_VQ=GIDMIKIraq, Kuwait sign memorandum on maintaining border signs, financing Um Qasr housing complex Modify_inline

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 7:31 pm