Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad announces a ban on motorcycles and vehicles until further notice

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad announces a ban on motorcycles and vehicles until further notice Empty Baghdad announces a ban on motorcycles and vehicles until further notice

Post by Rocky Thu 30 May 2013, 7:37 am

Baghdad announces a ban on motorcycles and vehicles until further notice

Thursday, 30 may 2013

Twilight news Baghdad operations command announced Thursday a ban on the movement of motorcycles and vehicles of various kinds in preparation for a visit to Baghdad.

This action comes as a sort of security preparations, particularly Baghdad and several cities experiencing a wave of coordinated bombings, killing dozens.

And a statement from Baghdad operations command and reply for "Twilight", "the ban will be implemented from tomorrow until further notice."

Baghdad was announced earlier, the preparations for the ceremony, visiting Baghdad on 25 of the month of Rajab (4 June), and the preparation of a security plan and a joint service to ensure the requirements of visitors.

K/m p

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad announces a ban on motorcycles and vehicles until further notice Empty Re: Baghdad announces a ban on motorcycles and vehicles until further notice

Post by Rocky Thu 30 May 2013, 8:06 am

Baghdad operations: a ban on a vehicle that I take the license plates and temporary examination as of tomorrow, Friday

30-05-2013 01:32 PM

Baghdad (news) .. Imposed on Baghdad Operations Command, a ban on the functioning of vehicles that I take scoreboards in addition to vehicles carrying plates Temprorary, starting from Friday until the end of the ceremony visit Imam Musa al-Kazim (AS). said a source in the leadership (of the Agency news): The decision issued by the Leadership and circulated to all Nqaz inspections and patrols, not to allow the cars that I take scoreboards in addition to the plates examination temporary walk from tomorrow Friday until the end of the visit of Imam Musa al-Kazim (AS). added: that the decision was made ​​to control some of the cars that could be used for business terrorist and I take the plates. / End / 1. n. r /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 12:27 am