Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

international commends the Association's role regarding troubled banks

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

international commends the Association's role regarding troubled banks Empty international commends the Association's role regarding troubled banks

Post by Rocky Fri 22 Jul 2016, 7:46 am

Professor Chandler's boyfriend international commends the Association's role regarding troubled banks

Added by editor 
    Special-economy Baghdad.

Iraqi bank Association received messengers from Professor Khalil Chandler international adviser, expressing his gratitude for the cooperation shown by the Association and its President ailing banks regarding bitter melon meek and strive to overcome her problems.

The message reads

Vocational trainer and consultant company etc compliments.

I refer to the book number 176 on 18/7/2016 about what you doing sincere efforts and direct contact with departments of banks facing difficulties in providing necessary liquidity to meet its obligations to depositors, and are rarely Arab banks Federation head towards its members, and a faltering banks pays decent person in this care and attention.

It has to be coming thank you with multitude of thanks and appreciation for your confidence in the potential of vocational trainer and consultant company, and my experiences, professional counseling to senior management in these banks, first of all, with regard to rapid response to requests by the distinguished Iraqi Central Bank as well as cooperation with me in two stages: 

"recovery of the current liquidity problem", and the subsequent stage included 

"restructuring and overall development desired" restore such banks to the goals of licensing in order to achieve them.

Mtmnina to you Karim banks Association continued success in serving banks and the Iraqi economy

Content link [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 
    Hits count 297 date addendum 21/07/2016-14:04 last updated 22/07/2016-10:08 content number 4412

Current date/time is Tue 02 Jul 2024, 6:04 am