Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Where Dr. Haidar al-Abbadi begins to achieve a successful policy to promote economic and attracting

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Where Dr. Haidar al-Abbadi begins to achieve a successful policy to promote economic and attracting  Empty Where Dr. Haidar al-Abbadi begins to achieve a successful policy to promote economic and attracting

Post by Rocky Fri 05 Aug 2016, 6:55 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Date: August 5, 2016

Author - Mohammed Tawfiq Allawi

Daash still occupies at least 20% of the area of Iraq, not bad dramatically the security situation in most parts of Iraq , especially Baghdad remains, as well as other things such as corruption and lack of resources, poor infrastructure and other things which makes the possibility of international companies to come Iraq and the introduction of funds to invest in any sector has a very difficult process .... 

but it's not impossible, especially if taken proper and deliberate actions to avoid the negative elements that we listed above as we shall explain below ... ..

At the end of 2011 and beginning of 2012 when I was the minister of communications I received a general manager of Internet company engineer Majid Hamid proposal on the idea of ​​creating a project (Smart Village) high-tech smart Kolgarih in Egypt, Vtnaakecna thing and Blorena project what could serve the situation in Iraq and provides the necessary ground to provide a safe environment and infrastructure developed in the city of Baghdad to bring investors from Arab countries and non-Arab to find a foothold in Iraq and thinking seriously to invest in Iraq in various sectors.

Based on that I spoke with Mr. Nuri al-Maliki, the prime minister and asked him: What is an active camp (Camp Victory) which is located in the presidential palaces of the deposed regime near the airport after the departure of US forces at the end of 2011? ,,,,,,, Replied: I did not think ,,,,,, so she suggested the creation of a sophisticated city with efficient infrastructure is very high, as is the case in a lot of smart cities in the world and provides ,,,, this city a global accommodation and high specification buildings for offices and apartments and recreational activities of the restaurants and cafes and the city Sports clubs and malls for shopping and shows commercial banks and the city of informational and other events games, as the land is distributed rents symbolic global oil companies major operating in Iraq to build centers of these companies in this city instead of the current positions in the UAE and Kuwait, as well as security companies and media organizations and international companies associated effectively targeted the airport and airlines, and, that in the case of building this city Vsaqubl hundreds of international investors who are afraid of the security situation bad in Iraq and in Baghdad, where the city will be adjacent to the airport there is the traveler needs to armored cars and protections expensive, it can also divide the city into three sections, section with safety high on him unless special approval is not allowed, a section with which companies, hotels, data centers and apartments malls, department moderately such as exhibitions and commercial malls own sports clubs, medical clinics, etc., and section allows it to all citizens entering city gaming and public malls and restaurants and tourist hotels public and sports clubs, but not allowed to enter the car to this city three Boqsamaa, but is fitted with a media public transport operates with a high degree of efficiency of trains and private cars in this city, and leaves the citizens of their cars in a dedicated outside the city positions, as learned from the presidential palaces and water bodies to provide recreational activities of various water and to provide restaurants and sports clubs to citizens, meeting rooms, etc., and I told him not state needs that one dollar behaved, but we can bring in investors to create all those facilities, which covers events Almzkoroh wages, Maliki Vuagueni fully and asked me to communicate with Dr. Sami al-Araji, head of the investment to proceed with this project, Vtjob Dr. Sami al-Araji graciously fully responsive with me on this project, and then you demand from the engineering office at the Ministry of Communications doing preliminary designs for the city and for the buildings, withdrew engineers outstanding Abdul Hadi Hammoud and Anas Aqeel Talib job designs and schemes field study, depending on the smart cities of the world similar Cal (Silicon Valley) in the United States and smart city in South Korea Smart village in Egypt and elsewhere and downloaded develop preliminary designs for this city, were contacted by several advisory bodies South Korea's most important (LG cns) as well as global consulting destinations the other, has also been discussion of the topic in the meetings of the third workshop of the working group on the safe areas of investment in Iraq in Beirut based on an invitation from the Organisation for economic co-operation and development (OECD) to the Ministry of Communications Vtm participation of the supervisors of the project from the ministry as well as Dr. Sami al-Araji and Dr. Fadhil Abdul Al-Hussein of the Investment Authority and representatives of the Deputy Dr. Rose Nuri Shaways Prime Minister and Finance Ministries of planning has also been Hazor representative for Bannanah government and a number of experts and consultants world to discuss the details of this smart city in Iraq for the period 18-2012 / 6/23, where there was a large global interest in this big step taken by Iraq to create such high-tech and high security facilities, which would open the floodgates to attract investors who dream of the existence of such a city to be able to attend and stay in Baghdad safely complete and sophisticated city, which will provide a way to create a healthy environment for investment and achieve significant economic renaissance, has full study presented in this regard by the authorities of the above mentioned during the workshop Alzl above, and can be found through the following link:

The working paper presented at the Beirut meeting of the third workshop of the working group on the village / Smart City of the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development Project (OECD) for the period from 18-2012 / 6/23

And here I want to reveal the secret of the citizen-Sharif is entitled to know how they managed the state, unfortunately, there was an octopus represents the highest degree of backwardness, ignorance and corruption Mashasha in decision-making positions at that time does not fit in to any achievement at the country level achieved what its share of the commissions and the thefts did not get well about the possibility of linking the name of Mohammed Allawi this leadership position and great project for the development of the country, Vastlmt unfortunately message from the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers signed by Mr. Ali Keywords big lie ask me that stopped the project because they made a decision to turn this region into a tourist area, I do not want to draw the charge of Syed Ali Keywords though the book signing because I do not own unquestionable proof that the decision is his decision, and does not draw the charge to anyone specifically, but certainly the owner of this decision or the owners of this decision are part of the cabinet Department and the Secretariat, but I do not own unquestionable proof of the right person particular, this letter and call a big lie first for two reasons: it does not make sense that there is a person who has lost his mind to come from outside Iraq for tourism in Baghdad near the airport, but if tourism internal it was originally found in the project Smart city, and the second reason is because he has not taken any step towards Create a tourist city, even if we assume that they did not lie and they really intend to create just a tourist town in this location, it represents the highest degree of backwardness and ignorance !!!!

Not content with that work, but they found that the general manager of the Internet company has played a significant role in many of the pilot projects that Tbenitha, so they sent me a message asked transferred to the Ministry of Housing and download degree of functional, refused to respond to the request, Fjatna more than ten messages within a few months confirmation this demand and orders of Prime Minister Maliki, refused to respond with my knowledge that legally that the Prime Minister's decision is above the minister's decision, but logically and found that their decision is to sabotage the country, and my decisions are for the construction of the country, but in the end I received Director General of afraid of repercussions lack of transportation has he received veiled threats, and told me that I could you stand Bugehm I can not do so, I agreed to his transfer to the Ministry of housing, but they have carried out their threat, Vtaliboh returns Maachath, was detained for a period of about two months, but in the end thankfully the judiciary said his chapter in his innocence and entitlement to his pension and stop the application returns the previous Maachath, (but compensated for months that spell unjustly in detention), I did not write this subject in order to mention that incident, but the repercussions of past events Strtha hands without planning, did not delete because the citizen has the right to know How was the conduct of affairs by the ruling class ....

Return back to our subject, and Dr. Haider al-Abadi, since all the charts for this project exist, and designs the primary is still present in the Ministry of Communications, and the names of the work of this project has been mentioned above, and Tgarirmenzmh Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) on the Smart City is, and I fully brother, Dr. Haider al-Abadi to adopt again this project that was his honest intention in the country's reconstruction and development and attract foreign investments, Vemoard oil is not enough to meet the essential needs of the pensions and the cost of war with Daash, and investors can come without the presence of the security and availability of infrastructure necessary, and I think the goodness brother Haider al-Abadi and safety of its intention and I appreciate the steps taken to fight corruption, but it can not fix the situation, but cleared him of spoilers near the circle with the necessity of eradicating corruption octopus, ignorance and backwardness.

(And directed the advisory (LG cns) to invite a team from the Ministry of Communications to see the high-smart city technology in South Korea, and the team went from the Ministry of Communications to South Korea have been looking at their smart city in South Korea was included dialogues and discussions and the results that have been reached in this regard in the link above)

Share this topic:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 04 Oct 2024, 1:21 am