Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

B .. Manual

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

B .. Manual Empty B .. Manual

Post by Rocky Tue 09 Aug 2016, 3:33 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    B .. Manual

Prevent receiving displaced students in schools and colleges 

face of the governor of Kirkuk , Najm al- Din Karim Directorate - General for Education conservative not to host the displaced students in the whole of Kirkuk , schools and colleges for the academic year next because of the economic crisis and the liberalization ofmost of the cities which they were displaced, as he emphasized the arrival of quantities of vaccines to treat snakebites and scorpion to hospitals in the province. 
    he said Necmettin cream during an expanded meeting with the heads of service departments in the province and attended (range Press), that " the face of the Directorate General of Education to maintain theimpossibility of hosting displaced students in the whole of Kirkuk , schools and colleges for the academic year next because of the economic crisis and the depletion of local resources and the liberalization of most cities which they were displaced to Kirkuk , "stressing" the arrival of 300 serum to treat scorpion bites and 100 serum for snakebite to hospitals in Kirkuk. " 

Create Hospital 50 - bed capacity in Badra 

announced management Badrah Wasit province, the local government 's approval of the establishment of ahospital with a capacity of 50 beds in the judiciary, as pointed out that the project costs of social benefits allocations provided by the oil companies operating the judiciary. 
    he said Mayor Badra Jaafar Abdul - Jabbar Mohammed, in an interview with (long - Presse), " the provincial council approved a plan submitted by the administration of justice of the projects proposed for implementation in 2017 within social benefits provided by the oil companies operating in the Badra oil field allocations. " 
    said Abdul - Jabbar , that" the most important thing in the plan to build a hospital 50 - bed capacity in thedistrict center with outfitted and furnished in order to provide better health services to the citizens of thejudiciary as well as my part Zurbatiyah and Jassan " . 

"Omani" intends to conduct four flights a week to Iraq , 

Oman air lines authority has announced its willingness to operate four direct flights between Muscat and Najaf , starting from the middle of next September, indicating that it opened the door of the booking through its website. The company said in a statement reported by the Times of Oman Times of Oman and I followed ( the long - Presse), said that Amman "will run starting from (15 September 2016), four direct flights a week from Muscat to the Iraqi city of Najaf." 
     She said the Omani lines it " I opened the door to those booking trips through the official position on theInternet , " noting that " the trip to Najaf , costing up to $ 299."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 26 Jun 2024, 5:44 am