Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

It attributes the electricity power outage from the capital because of the "provincial"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

It attributes the electricity power outage from the capital because of the "provincial" Empty It attributes the electricity power outage from the capital because of the "provincial"

Post by Rocky Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:37 am

[size=37]It attributes the electricity power outage from the capital because of the "provincial"[/size]

BAGHDAD - A Journal
    Ministry Alkahraba, Althelathae, confirmed today that the continuation of the southern provinces exceeded their assessed contributions on a negative effect on the share of the province of Baghdad Alkahrbaiah, energy as pointed out that the electricity system lost 700 MW due to low gas pressure.
    The official spokesman for the Ministry Alkahraba, Musab Almadrs, in a statement received (Journal News) that "the national electricity system lost (700) Makawat, due to maintenance of high pressure line of power transmission (Rumaila Creek) and off one of the generating units in the gaseous Rumaila plant's production (200) Makawat, and reduce import load line (150) MW due to maintenance of this line. "
    He said the teacher that "the continuation of the southern provinces exceeded (and Asit, Misan, Nabarh, Basra), on their assessed contributions negative impact on the share of the province Bgdad, which dropped to 3200 MW of the total capital requirement of 6000 MW," he said, adding that "decline caused by reducing the hours of processing in the capital, Baghdad."
    The teacher stressed "the importance of past provincial commitment to their quotas prescribed to achieve justice in Altozaa, and maintain the national electricity system from a standstill."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:18 am