Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sisi meet Clinton and Trump at the United Nations

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sisi meet Clinton and Trump at the United Nations Empty Sisi meet Clinton and Trump at the United Nations

Post by Rocky Mon 19 Sep 2016, 6:38 am

[ltr]Sisi meet Clinton and Trump at the United Nations[/ltr]
    [ltr]19/09/2016 08:46[/ltr]
    [ltr]font size: Sisi meet Clinton and Trump at the United Nations Font_decrease Sisi meet Clinton and Trump at the United Nations Font_enlarge[/ltr]
    [ltr]Sisi meet Clinton and Trump at the United Nations Thumbnail.php?file=_____________531798380

Egyptian President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi Monday September / September 19 to meet US presidential candidates Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump during the United Nations General Assembly meeting. 
    Clinton recently announced that it will meet with both Sisi and Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko during the bilateral meetings are expected to take place in the late hours of Monday, September 19 / September. 
    For his part, Walid Phares Trump adviser in matters of foreign policy Sunday, September 18 / September that Trump will hold talks with al- Sisi. 
    What Egypt is still in the case changed after the revolution started in the country in 2011 and overthrew President Hosni Mubarak , a movement backed by President Barack Obama 'sadministration, wrote , then Hillary Clinton , who was foreign minister at the time they areadvised to adopt a more conservative position than pursued by the White House at the end of it about the departure of Mubarak.

http://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.iraqidev.org/news/index.php/doalea/82862.html
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 12:00 am