Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Daughter Allawi establish an online platform to help women advance their

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Daughter Allawi establish an online platform to help women advance their Empty Daughter Allawi establish an online platform to help women advance their

Post by Rocky Thu 22 Sep 2016, 2:45 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Daughter Allawi establish an online platform to help women advance their

 BAGHDAD / long-Presse 

Announced the daughter of President of theNational Coalition, Iyad Allawi, on Tuesday, the launch site on the Internet theinternational information network for therecruitment of women and helping them to "improve their work , " indicating that it will focus initially on the United Arab Emirates, that expands its activity in the future to include Iraq. 
    She said Najwa Allawi , according to a statement the media office of her father, received a (long - Presse) acopy of it, that "your hope site , which is still in its early stages, is a platform for women in the United Arab Emirates, had been developed from the special account funded by some of the founders with the help ofinvestors from the family of an angel . " , noting that " the site has been under development since October 2015 last, was launched the spring of the current 2016, trial version with the participation of about 20 customers of a global company in the Jumeirah lakes Towers." 
    she said Allawi, that " the idea of the platform started from the premise that there are ongoing changes in working life to keep up with the aspirations of working women in general, and women in the Persian Gulf inparticular, who possess a lot of expectations, as regional governments seek to accelerate the pace ofdiversification and transformation of the local economy , "indicating that" the starting point of this idea is the result of the experiences of her homeland Iraq, where she worked as an activist media and political, boosting its role in strengthening the role of women and the quest for their advancement. " 
    she explained the daughter of Iyad Allawi, they" volunteered to work in the party and my father, Iraqi National Accord movement, where he contributed to the promotion of women 's rights, and we have sought in general to expand its role in government and parliament , and the reduction of the quota system , "pointing out that" the government formed by Iyad Allawi, is the first in the Middle East , which included six women ministers. " 
    confirmed Najwa Allawi, that" Iraq is my country who aspire because I work for the promotion, as the empowerment women is crucial for economic development and prosperity that Iraq needs, especially in light of a noticeable increase in human rights violations in it , "follow - up" was still working with the Iraqi National Accord movement , a coordinator with the international organizations in order to improve the welfare of women and focus on providing a sound education and this is the reason for my thinking in setting up your hope site initiative, to develop a model for the Middle East , which began to realize the importance of the role of women in the workplace active in the community as a whole and their contribution. " 
    stressed Allawi, that" the platform seeks to be more than just a place to hire me, where we aspire because the site is a forum to discuss the changing needs of professional women and match them with the needs ofbusinesses in which it operates ", expressing the hope that" can your hope site of the follow - up to thespecific requirements of women winning a bachelor 's degree, the third level, which is necessary to register at the site. " 
    She said the daughter President of the national coalition Party and the Iraqi national Accord, said : "Royal Dutch Shell , Ernst & Young and law firm Al Tamimi & company, one of the major companies that havecontributed to the establishment of your hope site , " and increased that "your hope site offers anexperimental period of six months to companies wishing to deal with site to learn about the work mechanism. " 
    he went Allawi, saying that" the site will focus initially on the largest work centers in Dubai and Abu Dhabi, while seeking to cover all the centers in the UAE, "hoping that" expanding the site on a regional scope ofactivity to include Iraq , too . " It is 
    noteworthy that Najwa Allawi, (26 years old), she began her career in the financial services after receiving a bachelor 's degree from King 's College in London, and worked as a consultant in PWC company three years ago.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 9:15 pm