Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary services reveal the presence of 800 House of the secretariat of Baghdad, it has been

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary services reveal the presence of 800 House of the secretariat of Baghdad, it has been  Empty Parliamentary services reveal the presence of 800 House of the secretariat of Baghdad, it has been

Post by Rocky Mon 10 Oct 2016, 5:32 am

[size=30]Parliamentary services reveal the presence of 800 House of the secretariat of Baghdad, it has been taken over by officials[/size]
    10/10/2016 09:48 | Number of Views: 346
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / special
    It revealed the national parliamentary bloc member Sabah Abdul Rasul al-Tamimi and the presence of 800 House Residential return ownership to the Department of the Municipality of Baghdad was seized upon by officials in the Secretariat without a rental fee or an annual deduction.
    And showed Tamimi said in a statement received "direction Press" a copy of which is that there is a large file has been submitted to the cabinet for neglecting the Secretariat in the transfer of their property TARMIYA after entering Daesh gangs and threatened to Baghdad in 2014 shows the theft of most vehicles, warehouses and property although refer the matter to the contractor to do transported.

She stressed committee member services representative: that we we addressed the Municipality of Baghdad to reveal the building as the role of the Department of the presence information indicating manipulated and there is a role was Astmlake by former officials and other squatters who occupy the role without drawing monthly rent or no annual deductions. The sa

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 4:18 pm