Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Law: Ebadi will visit Washington to discuss the Turkish military presence in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Law: Ebadi will visit Washington to discuss the Turkish military presence in Iraq Empty Law: Ebadi will visit Washington to discuss the Turkish military presence in Iraq

Post by Rocky Sat 15 Oct 2016, 5:40 am

[size=37]Law: Ebadi will visit Washington to discuss the Turkish military presence in Iraq[/size]

BAGHDAD - A Journal
    MP announced that a coalition of state law, Nahla Alhbabi, official planned visit by Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi to the United States to discuss the presence of Turkish troops in the country's crisis.
    Alhbabi said in a press statement, said that "al-Abadi told during a meeting with leaders and members of the Islamic Dawa Party, he would be organizing an official visit to the United States to discuss the Turkish military incursion in Iraq on the basis of the strategic framework agreement."
    She added that "al-Abadi's visit falls within the framework of the actions taken by the Iraqi government and the invitation of the Security Council to convene to discuss this incursion."
    Alhbabi He pointed out that "Iraq will have a clear position if Washington did not intervene forcefully to end the Turkish presence in Iraq and the failure of the UN Security Council to pass a resolution imposing sanctions on Turkey after the threat of a violation of Iraqi sovereignty."
    The Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said on Friday that his country is determined to participate in the international coalition operations in Iraq, attributing this to "preserve the unity of Iraq, pointing out that in case of rejection of the coalition will do the plan and (b) if this does not work well we will move on to the plan (c) .anthy 3
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:54 pm