Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi: Our plan inventory Daesh terrorist cutting head of the snake

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi: Our plan inventory Daesh terrorist cutting head of the snake Empty Abadi: Our plan inventory Daesh terrorist cutting head of the snake

Post by Rocky Wed 02 Nov 2016, 2:29 am

[ltr]Abadi: Our plan inventory Daesh terrorist cutting head of the snake[/ltr]

Since 11/01/2016 18:16 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, on Tuesday, confirmed that his plan is limited to Daesh and then killed the head of the snake, indicating that some politicians are using this propaganda Daesh and betrayal.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Ebadi said during a press conference held after the completion of the Cabinet meeting attended / balances News / "The Turkish threat still exists," noting that "Iraq has been engaged in the affairs of other countries and will address any attack."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Abadi said that "the plan includes inventory Daesh terrorist in Mosul and then cut off the head of the snake," stressing his keenness on Tal Afar. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He explained that "our troops involved in the fighting and extinguish fires left by Daesh fire," hoping to "some politicians have the patience to get the security forces at some of the mistakes."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He Abadi, that "Mosul sons fighting with the heroic security forces side by side for the purpose of liberation of the city from Aldoaash," Modsaha that "Iraq is for Aiatda on any state or interfere in their affairs unless they were assaulted and will address them the task of the circumstances."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He continued, "The minister sat down last payroll system for the electronic system, as today discussed the issue of lack of textbooks."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He pointed out that "the security forces collaborated with people progressing well and Daesh trying to hide with the civilians, and did not score any breach of the security forces on civilians between the axis alliance national media is a good step," .anthy 29/33 h[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 9:22 pm