Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Rubaie: I do not have "Trump" any plan or vision or strategy toward Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Rubaie: I do not have "Trump" any plan or vision or strategy toward Iraq Empty Rubaie: I do not have "Trump" any plan or vision or strategy toward Iraq

Post by Rocky Fri 11 Nov 2016, 3:04 am

[size=30]Rubaie: I do not have "Trump" any plan or vision or strategy toward Iraq[/size]
    11/11/2016 10:49 | Number of Views: 45
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Press direction - Private
    Attorney Muwaffaq al-Rubaie said he was not with the new US president Donald Trump any detailed plan or a clear vision or strategy about the situation in Iraq .
    Rubaie In an interview with the "direction Press" stressed the need to invest hostile "Trump" of Islam violent or "Islam is a terrorist" and directed towards the Wahhabi and Salafi jihadi properly, hoping not to link Iraq plans new US president and that he must reduce Iraqi forces casualties and inflicting heavy losses the enemy and seeking to free the land of Daesh.
    It is said that the Republican Party candidate, Donald Trump, succeeded in reaching the White House, becoming the 45th President of the United States of America, when he beat Democratic rival, Hillary Clinton, after a long and hard about the White House race.
    Trump has crossed the 270 votes, defeating Pennsylvania.
    With the end of voting across the country, according to the latest statistics, Trump won to 29 states, including: Florida, Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky, West Virginia and Tennessee and Mississippi, Oklahoma, Alabama, North Carlina and South Carolina, while Clinton won with 19 of the mandate, including California, Hawaii, Colorado, Illinois, New York, New Jersey and that Clinton got 218 votes to 288 for Trump.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Rubaie: I do not have "Trump" any plan or vision or strategy toward Iraq Empty Re: Rubaie: I do not have "Trump" any plan or vision or strategy toward Iraq

Post by wciappetta Fri 11 Nov 2016, 4:12 am

Clinton got 218 votes to 288 for Trump.

Actually 290 to date and still counting, will be over 300 when completed.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:49 pm