Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

What did Trump's new strategy for Iraq include?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

What did Trump's new strategy for Iraq include? Empty What did Trump's new strategy for Iraq include?

Post by Rocky Wed 20 Dec 2017, 3:20 am

What did Trump's new strategy for Iraq include?

11:47 - 20/12/2017
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    US President Donald Trump's national strategic security document underscored the US's continued long-term strategic partnership with Iraq.
    The 66-page document, which Trump addressed to its broad lines at a news conference, sometimes contained contradictory signals to China and Russia.
    "We have renewed our friendships in the Middle East and shared with the leaders of the region to help drive out terrorists and extremists and cut off their funding and discredit their evil ideologies," Trump said in the foreword to the White House strategy.
    "We will strengthen our long-term strategic partnership with Iraq as an independent state and seek a settlement of the Syrian civil war that will create the conditions for returning home and rebuilding their lives in peace," the document said.
    "We will help regional partners strengthen their institutions and capabilities, including in the area of ​​law enforcement to counter terrorism and counterinsurgency efforts," she said. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 12:14 pm