Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Video. . How Trump looks to Iraq and its leaders What are his goals?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Video. . How Trump looks to Iraq and its leaders What are his goals? Empty Video. . How Trump looks to Iraq and its leaders What are his goals?

Post by Rocky Wed 23 Nov 2016, 2:37 am

Video. . How Trump looks to Iraq and its leaders What are his goals?
    video at link

Nur News / Baghdad 
    is the President - elect, Donald Trump, the most controversial president in the history of the United States, and has views Followers described as not logical.
    In a video clip handed down activists on the Facebook page and seen it "light news" about his vision for Iraq, Trump said, "has the second largest oil field after Saudi Arabia, the world and the army has his destruction and they have now the army is weak, they are a corrupt society, and everything is corrupt, there is no such thing Iraq ".
    On the Iraqi sovereignty, Trump said, "If we leave Iraq, then let us then oil comes headlines in the newspapers saying: Trump terrible human being who wants to take the oil from a sovereign country, so fast to me, any rule !! But you can see that people are preying on there? Any rule. "
    In an interview last Trump said during his election campaign on Iraqi oil, "I will take their wealth. . I will take the oil. . No Iraq. . No Iraqi factions, they are divided, and the leaders are corrupt, we will put forces around the oil wells and take the starch that's what he should do. "
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:55 am