Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for National's "light": There is no consensus on the adoption of the popular crowd, as the cu

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy for National's "light": There is no consensus on the adoption of the popular crowd, as the cu Empty Deputy for National's "light": There is no consensus on the adoption of the popular crowd, as the cu

Post by Rocky Sat 26 Nov 2016, 2:31 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Deputy for National's "light": There is no consensus on the adoption of the popular crowd, as the current law

Nur News / Baghdad 
    MP for the National Coalition Hamid al - Mutlaq, on Saturday, for the lack of consensus among the political parties in the House of Representatives about the approval of the crowd popular planned law introduced in the House of Representatives today 's session. 
    Mutlaq said in a statement the "Nur News", " most political forces in the Iraqi arena do not want Bbosrt security effort and the multiplicity of security agencies in the country, but aspires to unify the security decision and the military in the official bodies to Atotr on of the Iraqi army and internal security of thearmed forces. " 
    He added , " we need to project a thoughtful more and more time to pass the popular crowd Act in order come out in a solid and satisfactory to all segments of Iraqi society , "pointing out that" the submitted project currently does not meet the aspirations of a lot of the people , it does not take into account theratio of the population and distribution regionally, which would be absent for large numbers of the people. " 
    he continued , " We demand a project that contains all Iraqis I do not care any face sectarian and doctrinal pretext, and we must keep the law on the unity of Iraq 's people and the land. " 
    the Iraqi Council of Representatives held a session today, among its vote on the draft law of the popular crowd agenda.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:30 pm