Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Anbar police finds large weapons cache in central Fallujah

jedi17
    jedi17

Anbar police finds large weapons cache in central Fallujah Empty Anbar police finds large weapons cache in central Fallujah

Post by jedi17 Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:09 pm

[size=39]Anbar police finds large weapons cache in central Fallujah[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Improvised explosive devices cache. File photo.

Anbar (IraqiNews.com) Anbar Police Command announced on Tuesday finding a large cache of weapons and explosive devices, inside one of the houses in al-Jaghifi area, in central Fallujah.
    The Command said in a press statement, “Security information allowed the police forces to discover a large cache of weapons and explosive materials and devices, inside one of the houses in al-Jaghifi neighborhood, in central Fallujah.”
    “The ISIS members prepared a number of secret caches of weapons and hideouts in different areas of Fallujah, in order to be used against security forces after the liberation of Fallujah,” the statement explained.
    “Security forces are working continuously to discover the rest of ISIS hideouts that were prepared by the terrorist sleeper cells in Fallujah,” the statement further added.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:56 pm