Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Import 32 tons of gold to the region within 3 months

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Import 32 tons of gold to the region within 3 months Empty Import 32 tons of gold to the region within 3 months

Post by lonelyintexas Wed 03 Jul 2013, 10:32 am

Import 32 tons of gold to the region within 3 months

03-07-2013

According to the Directorate of statistical quality control in the Kurdistan Region, has been importing more than 32 tons of gold over the past 3 months through the airport in Irbil and Sulaymaniyah to the markets of the Kurdistan Region.

He said Bakr Aziz Bakr director of quality control in a statement to PUKmedia on Wednesday: The proportion of imported gold has not undergone any change, but the demand for gold buying in the market is on the rise due to lower prices, adding that the reasons for the low price of gold relation to the stock exchange world, except that the sale of the bulk of the gold in the world markets has an impact on the low price of gold, which fell during the month of approximately 100 thousand dinars per the weight of gold.

PUKmedia Qarman core / Erbil

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 8:01 pm