Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

What works Saddam Hussein 's right arm is currently in Turkey?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

What works Saddam Hussein 's right arm is currently in Turkey? Empty What works Saddam Hussein 's right arm is currently in Turkey?

Post by Rocky Sun 18 Dec 2016, 4:08 am

[size=32]
    What works Saddam Hussein 's right arm is currently in Turkey?[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Khader Ahmed Raouf and to the general in the former Iraqi army

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

Twilight News / works Khader Ahmed Raouf Wali , who served as a general in Saddam Hussein 's translator in the city of Sivas in central Turkey. 
    After 2003 , the Wali, who was working then a general in the Iraqi air force, Baltkhva throughout the year. After his arrest by American soldiers entered into an agreement and returned to the profession of aviation again in exchange for not going to prison, according to news agency reported , "Dugan" Turkish special. 
    After it grew in power Daesh terrorist organization inside Iraq received and to threats and lost his wife during the attacks to go in 2013 to Istanbul , where he worked for two years as a translator , accompanied by lawyers in courts and police stations. He then worked for a while in talent agencies discover where the March representation. 
    In March / March last went Wali , 51, to the city of Sivas , where he began working as a translator for the export to the Arab countries curtains factory. 
    I worked with the Americans for fear of prison 
    demonstrates that it was the right arm of Saddam Hussein and that he participated with Saddam in the Iran - Iraq war and a lot of other wars in 2003 and after the fall of Saddam Hussein 's feared he and his friends pilots of murder at the hands of American soldiers, so he hiding, but US troops were able to find them later, and told him that he and his colleagues will be thrown in jail if they did not cooperate with them, stressing that he was forced to work with them for fear of prison, and that the work of a pilot with the Americans in Kirkuk. 
    And male and that the Iraqi people did not like Saddam since the beginning, it is that Iraq was given by virtue of a better under Saddam administration, adding that he had received threats from al Daesh terrorist for his work with the Americans, and that he had lost his wife during the attacks to then decide to come to Turkey. 

I cried when I came to Sivas for the first time 
    and said Wali that he went first to Istanbul , where he worked as a translator in the Istanbul court, as the work of representatives in some soap operas, and at the end of the two years he was informed that he stayed in Istanbul for two years despite the fact that the refugees stay in Istanbul a period of 6 months, and that he must go to Sivas. 
    Wali said he did not want to go to Sivas at first, but later boarded the bus and went to Sivas , where he cried when he went to them for the first time and was his very small compared to Istanbul. 
    And added that people in Sivas gave him a helping hand , and that when the people in the city asking for anything that leaves in his hand and explain the way for him, while the other adds a cup of tea and some food , which made him realize later that Sivas best city in Turkey, and Pat He owns the brothers did not get them in Istanbul, and he did not see what he saw in Istanbul in Sivas, advising everyone in Turkey to live in the city of Sivas. 
    And currently it works and to a translator for a factory to supply the curtains to the Arab countries.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 8:01 am