Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Director of Public Security in the Saddam regime: Saddam Hussein sold the Shatt al-Arab and relinqui

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Director of Public Security in the Saddam regime: Saddam Hussein sold the Shatt al-Arab and relinqui Empty Director of Public Security in the Saddam regime: Saddam Hussein sold the Shatt al-Arab and relinqui

Post by Rocky Sun May 07, 2023 5:45 am

[rtl]Director of Public Security in the Saddam regime: Saddam Hussein sold the Shatt al-Arab and relinquished the lands to Saudi Arabia[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad-Iraq today:[/rtl]
    [rtl]The officer at the General Security Directorate of the fallen Baathist regime, Sabah al-Hamdani, revealed that Nazim Kazzar and Saddam Hussein had agreed to assassinate Mullah Mustafa Barzani in order to set back the cause and the Kurdish revolution. 

Al-Hamdani tested during a television program about a group of important events that took place in Kurdistan, especially the mass killings, the enforced disappearance of the Barzanis, the Anfal campaigns, the chemical bombing of Halabja, and many other events in which he personally participated or whose details he was closely acquainted with.

Sabah Al-Hamdani, indicated that the Syrian intelligence services thwarted the attempt to kidnap former Iraqi President Jalal Talabani in Damascus by people affiliated with the Iraqi security apparatus, pointing out that Jalal Talabani was scheduled to be transferred after his kidnapping to Lebanon. 

He added that Saddam Hussein, when he became weak and close to displacement, sold the Shatt al-Arab to Iran and gave up border lands to Saudi Arabia, Jordan and Kuwait, he said.[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:14 am