Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ashur International Bank celebrates the ideal employee

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ashur International Bank celebrates the ideal employee Empty Ashur International Bank celebrates the ideal employee

Post by Rocky Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:30 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2016/12/26 | 21:10

(Encyclopedia of the Day News | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) - Economy News. 

Baghdad hosted Ashur International Bank, on Monday, a joyous ceremony honoring the ideal employee in the bank, and is the first initiative of its kind in Iraq, particularly in the private sector. 

The initiative reflects the careful management of the bank to pay attention ideal employee through honoring creative efforts provided through bank biography that. 

The event included throwing praise and remember the great role that his employee award - winning bank lyrics which is about a car Land Cruiser model 2017 in order to create a spirit of competition among the bank 's staff. 

The ceremony in the presence of all the employees of the Ashur International Bank.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:17 am