Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Central bank sales decline in the foreign currency auction today

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central bank sales decline in the foreign currency auction today Empty Central bank sales decline in the foreign currency auction today

Post by Rocky Thu 29 Dec 2016, 6:06 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
     Central bank sales decline in the foreign currency auction today[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Economy News / Baghdad ...

CBI sales recorded in the auction sale of foreign currency declined today to sell up to $ 162 million, after yesterday sold more than $ 169 million.

According to a statement of the bank "Economy News" received a copy of it, that "the size of the amount sold today totaled 162 million, and 866 thousand, and $ 801, with the participation of 31 banks and 17 financial transfer company."

He pointed out that "the amount of remittances amounted to 70 million, and 736 thousand and $ 900, while the amount of credits the size of 60 million and 803 thousand and $ 475, while the quantity sold in cash amounted to 32 million and 850 thousand dollars."

The statement pointed out, that the sale amounts transferred to accounts in banks abroad be priced at 1190 dinars per dollar, the price of cash sales for 1190 dinars per dollar, too. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 25 Sep 2024, 10:23 am