Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Anbar planning for "Light": We have prepared plans for the rehabilitation of the infrastructure of t

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Anbar planning for "Light": We have prepared plans for the rehabilitation of the infrastructure of t Empty Anbar planning for "Light": We have prepared plans for the rehabilitation of the infrastructure of t

Post by Rocky Mon 02 Jan 2017, 2:13 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Anbar planning for "Light": We have prepared plans for the rehabilitation of the infrastructure of the province through the new year

Nur News / Anbar 
    The head of the planning committee in the Anbar province Yahya Mohammadi, said on Monday that there are plans for the rehabilitation of infrastructure in the regions of Anbar province during the 2017 year.
    Mohammadi said in connection with the "light News" that "Eraser government in Anbar will work on reconstruction mission projects with the support of the central government and the international community by donor countries fund this year as a first stage in order to speed up the re-stabilization of the liberated areas.
    He then starts the next stage a "reconstruction of the other service projects destroyed by terrorism," he said, adding, "We are exerting every effort to compensate the affected people of the province citizens the right to compensation that they deserve to have suffered from terrorist Workers"
    Mohammadi said "2017 will be the year with the help of God and the good mettle in the good and giving to the people of Anbar and Zeul Daesh gangs forever and return to maintain a thriving again."
    It is noteworthy that most of the infrastructure projects in Anbar province were destroyed due to terrorist acts.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:03 pm