Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Banking sector infrastructure in Iraq prepared for global banks

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Banking sector infrastructure in Iraq prepared for global banks Empty Banking sector infrastructure in Iraq prepared for global banks

Post by Rocky Sun 04 May 2014, 4:39 pm

Banking sector infrastructure in Iraq prepared for global banks

Picture
    Private Banking Association, revealed that the capital of private banks in Iraq reached 250 billion dinars for each bank, as the banking sector infrastructure ready to receive international banks, there was a "real desire" from Lebanese banks to open branches in Iraq and said the Iraqi banks Association Chairman Adnan Chalabi, on the sidelines in Iraqi-Lebanese Banking Conference held in Beirut on 25-26 April, Iraqi banks "have achieved many accomplishments in the financial industry or economic sector In ", indicating that" during the past three years has made a qualitative leap in the increase of capital and deposits, credit and remittance. "according to the newspaper the range
    Chalabi said that "despite the successes of those banks are still suffering from a lack of technological development in banking, international banks, including banks that have branches in Iraq to" devote their efforts dramatically to reflect the technological development on the banks of the advancement of technology, "said Chalabi," the infrastructure of the Iraqi banking sector is poised to receive World Bank work in Iraq to benefit a customer ", adding that" those banks that Add a touch of genuine Iraqi banking sector through the entry of the Iraqi market in trading as a credit and lending and bank wire of various his ways. Chalabi has revealed that "there is a real desire from a number of large banks to open new branches in Iraq because the Iraqi market is a good market there may be opportunities where these banks to accelerate their dealings.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Fri 27 Sep 2024, 3:34 pm