Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq calls on Russia to invest in the liberated areas

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq calls on Russia to invest in the liberated areas Empty Iraq calls on Russia to invest in the liberated areas

Post by Rocky Tue 03 Jan 2017, 4:01 am

History of edits:: 2017/1/3 12:36 • 30 visits readable
    [Where - Baghdad] 
    Iraq called on Russia to invest in Iraq and the reconstruction of liberated areas of Daesh terrorist gangs. 
    According to a Foreign Ministry statement received by all of Iraq [where] a copy of the "Ambassador of the Republic of Iraq to Russia Haidar Mansour virgins received Russia's representative to the Iraqi Business Council - Russian Saeed Ppaduavig at the embassy in Moscow building, and discussed with him bilateral relations and ways of strengthening them It serves the interest of both countries as well as the development of economic and trade between the two side. " 
    The ambassador said that among the priorities of his mission in Moscow to raise the level of trade cooperation between the two countries, calling on the Russian side to invest in Iraq and the possibility of contributing to the reconstruction of liberated areas of abomination Daesh terrorist gangs. " 
    For his part, Russia's representative to the Iraqi - Russian Business Council wishes to the ambassador success in his mission in Moscow. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 3:08 am