Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

St Louis Blues

jedi17
    jedi17

St Louis Blues Empty St Louis Blues

Post by jedi17 Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:50 pm

Blues look to clinch 3rd place tonight with some help from the Islanders
    April 4, 2017, 5:55 PM ET [3 Comments]
    Jason Millen
    St Louis Blues Blogger • RSS • Archive • CONTACT
    Follow me on twitter

After defeating the Predators on Sunday in what I saw as the worst officiated game all season, the Blues have the potential to lock up 3rd place and a matchup with the Minnesota Wild tonight if they beat the Jets in any manner and the Predators fail to get any points against the Islanders. Here's to hoping that the Blues will show a lot of Islanders highlights on the Jumbotron tonight.

Jake Allen was again strong on Sunday, anchoring the team to another victory, making them 12-1-2 in their last 15 games. Vladimir Tarasenko, Alexander Steen, David Perron, and Joel Edmunson all scored while Perron added two assists.

Perro's goal was of the highlight reel type, fighting off PK Subban for a number of seconds before burying a shot. It was a great individual play by a very determined player.

A few of us noticed that Dimtrij Jaskin looked a bit off in the game and were wondering if his injury still might be impacting his play or at least his psyche. It looks like Lehtera will replace him in the lineup while Bortuzzo, Gunnarsson, and Yakupov are all out. Gunnarsson is reported to be close to getting back in.

My best guess at the lineup looks like this:
    Schwartz – Steen – Tarasenko
    Paajarvi – Berglund - Perron
    Lehtera – Barbashev – Sanford
    Upshall – Brodziak – Reaves
    Bouwmeester – Pietrangelo
    Edmundson - Parayko
    Lindbohm – Schmaltz
    Allen

In other news, the Blues assigned 2016 2nd round draft pick Jordan Kyrou to the Chicago Wolves.

Expect Michael Hutchinson to get the start in net for the Jets tonight.

Avangard and Vladimir Sobotka mutually agreed to terminate his contract a few weeks early but I wouldn't necessarily conclude that as a sign he is coming across the ocean.

It’s a great day for hockey.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:02 am