Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran 's presidential election .. The intensification of competition between spiritual and major

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran 's presidential election .. The intensification of competition between spiritual and major Empty Iran 's presidential election .. The intensification of competition between spiritual and major

Post by Rocky Wed 17 May 2017, 2:01 am

Iran 's presidential election .. The intensification of competition between spiritual and major

Editor's note: • 2017 5/17/2017

With Iran's presidential election due to be held on Friday, fierce rivalry between incumbent candidates Hassan Rohani and his rival Ibrahim Rani is poised to win the post for the next four years.
    This rivalry reflects the intensity of the conflict between the two poles of politics in Iran, the fundamentalist current represented by the chief cleric, the moderate and reformist conservatives represented by President Ruhani.
    The withdrawals between the candidates of the two camps triggered the atmosphere of electoral competition, where the battle is limited between a spiritual leader and one who enjoys considerable support from the religious establishment and the conservative segment of Iranian society.
    The conservative trend is aimed at supporting a major candidate by harnessing all his material and human resources to support him, especially after Tehran's mayor, Mohammad Baqer Qalibaf, withdrew from the presidential race, boosting a key position for the presidency.
    At the campaign level, the candidate's supporters use the slogan of a major tsunami, referring to the large crowds organized by his supporters in various Iranian cities, most recently at Tehran's Grand Mosque on Tuesday.
    "There is no return to the past, no acceptance of the current situation and no change in favor of the people," he said in a speech to his supporters.
    "Why do you lie to the villagers and tell them that the government will cut off their financial support?" He said. "They are taking people through public transport buses and gathering them at military bases."
    "With your support and support, we have changed the image of Iran before the world from abandonment and violence to hope and moderation," Rowhani told supporters, calling on them to vote heavily on the day of voting.
    Rohani's campaign has used images of former Iranian president Hashemi Rafsanjani and former reformist president Mohammad Khatami, along with photographs of the son of Iranian Islamic founder Hassan Khomeini.
    In recent days, candidates focused on the youth sector in an attempt to win the largest percentage of them and win their votes, which will certainly be decisive in the elections by promising to solve their problems such as unemployment, job creation, housing and improving the economic reality of the country.
    The reformist public hopes Rohani will complete what they call a process of opening up to the world and launching more individual and social liberties, while the conservative young generation looks to the candidate as a key to maintaining the "values ​​and principles of the revolution" and safeguarding the country from cultural invasion.
    On Tuesday, reformist candidate Ishaq Jahangiri withdrew from the presidential election in favor of the incumbent and the current mainstream, Ruhani.
    "I feel that I have finished the task that was on my shoulders and I will withdraw from the elections and vote with you for President Ruhani and put all my energies and potentials in support of the realization of his programs and future goals," Jahangiri said in a speech to supporters in the southern province of Fars.
    "I am committed to serving on the path of reform and moderation, and I see that spiritual support and voting in the elections is the support of the able Iranian people," Jahangiri said.
    On Monday, the Islamist candidate Mohammad Baqer Qalibaf withdrew from the electoral process, reducing the number of candidates to four, including spiritual leader and former minister Mustafa Hashemi Taba and former Minister of Culture and Guidance Mustafa Mir Salim.
    The presidential elections in Iran are due to take place on Friday, coinciding with the elections for the fifth session of the municipal and village councils, in addition to the elections of the Islamic Consultative Assembly.

https://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.alliraqnews.com/modules/news/article.php%3Fstorytopic%3D41%26storyid%3D21752

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 11:22 am