Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi company sells goods worth 1.5 million dollars via the Internet

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi company sells goods worth 1.5 million dollars via the Internet Empty Iraqi company sells goods worth 1.5 million dollars via the Internet

Post by Rocky Sun May 28, 2017 5:25 am

Iraqi company sells goods worth 1.5 million dollars via the Internet

Announced director of administrative company Chavasat the T de Iraqi, Shahan Omar Mustafa, achieving sales of over two years , the last value of 1 . 5 million dollars through trade electronic .
    Said Mustafa, for " economy News " , that " trade electronic in Iraq 's modern era and that our company has to create sites auction to display goods and sell them : market Iraq, and the daughters of Iraq, and Chavast shop for the sale of material beauty supplies women " , adding that " requests for customers to buy goods It amounted to 55 a thousand demand and sales during the two years , the last two reached to 1.5 million dollars . "
    He added Mustafa that " companies global exposure of its goods through our sites on the Internet and we have a company to deliver goods to all parts of Iraq , the more increased the price of this item say the price of delivery " , adding that " the company has now 900 employees in all parts of the country are promoting electronic goods through the sites of communication and social ones Facebook and Alanstgram . "
    The owner of the company that " some customers are asking goods through the site mail and when connected to the place specified refuse to answer to our contacts and considers these losses " , alluding to the " goods displayed in our advantage of quality and we import from companies global prices suitable especially that there are some Altkhvziat being customers " .
    He pointed Mustafa to that " payment is through corporate finance known by Visa Card and Master Card and eBay PayPal and others in addition to the payment after the delivery item for customers who do not use payment mail ."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:47 am