Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran's National Security Committee Approves Bill to Counter Terrorism of America

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran's National Security Committee Approves Bill to Counter Terrorism of America Empty Iran's National Security Committee Approves Bill to Counter Terrorism of America

Post by Rocky Wed 09 Aug 2017, 4:17 am

Iran's National Security Committee Approves Bill to Counter Terrorism of America

09:52 - 09/08/2017

A member of the National Security and Foreign Policy Committee of the Iranian parliament MP Mujtaba Zulu al-Nuri, on Wednesday, the approval of the Committee on a bill to confront US terrorist practices in the region.

"During its extraordinary meeting today, the committee approved a bill to confront US terrorist practices in the region," Zul-Nuri said in a statement to the Fars news agency.

"The National Security Committee has completed the process of ratification of this bill and should be submitted to the presidential body for consideration at the public meeting of deputies." Ending / 25

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/08/09/182972/

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 9:58 am