Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki's coalition reveals the conditions for the formation of the new government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki's coalition reveals the conditions for the formation of the new government Empty Maliki's coalition reveals the conditions for the formation of the new government

Post by Rocky Sun 17 Jun 2018, 1:59 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Maliki's coalition reveals the conditions for the formation of the new government

A member of the coalition of state law, Abdul Salam al-Maliki, on Sunday, that any party has the right to submit candidates for prime minister, criticizing the voices that put red lines on some parties, especially the "Dawa Party."
    Maliki said in a news interview that "the head of a coalition of state law and the Secretary-General of the Dawa Party, Nuri al-Maliki, has not run so far for prime minister, but his coalition will present a number of candidates for the presidency of the new government."
     "We are in a coalition of state law, we have no red lines on anyone," he explained, noting that "the question of choosing the new prime minister subject to the will of regional and international forces."
    He added that "our negotiations with the alliance and other Fatah winning blocs in the elections continue within the national space," explaining that "dialogues to form a new government stipulated not to marginalize anyone."
    He pointed out that "all the alliances that have been announced are just agreements," stressing that "the political process is not built on agreements alone, but requires covenants and covenants."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 11:14 am