Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Zarif: three files behind the visit of the Iraqi delegation to Tehran

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Zarif: three files behind the visit of the Iraqi delegation to Tehran Empty Zarif: three files behind the visit of the Iraqi delegation to Tehran

Post by Rocky Sun 07 Apr 2019, 2:06 am

[size=32]
    Zarif: three files behind the visit of the Iraqi delegation to Tehran[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

23 minutes ago

Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif said that the aim of the visit by the Iraqi prime minister and his accompanying delegation to Tehran is to activate the consensus reached during President Rohani's visit to Iraq some time ago.

"We hosted Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi and the high-level ministerial delegation accompanying him and the Iraqi private sector during their visit to Iran," Zarif wrote in a tweet on his personal page on Twitter.

He added that the aim of the visit is to implement the consensus of a spiritual visit to Iraq in order to fully activate the potential of political, economic and security cooperation with Iraq.

Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi arrived in Tehran on Saturday for a two-day visit, during which he met with Iranian President Hassan Rowhani. The two sides held extensive talks on bilateral cooperation and the exchange of views on major regional and international issues. , Yesterday evening Iranian Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 11:22 am