Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Private banks: drag some banks permits does not serve the economic situation and the Government's re

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Private banks: drag some banks permits does not serve the economic situation and the Government's re Empty Private banks: drag some banks permits does not serve the economic situation and the Government's re

Post by Rocky Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:50 am

Private banks: drag some banks permits does not serve the economic situation and the Government's restrictions to delay our work

2014-04-09 (12: 01 pm)

 Baghdad/missionary
    Called the Association of private banks in the development of the work of the State banks of Rafidain and Rasheed Bank, the Finance Ministry is not able to manage the banks, and the Government's fiscal and monetary restrictions on private banks to retard the development of these banks, noting that the withdrawal of the license the Bank my difficult task is reflected negatively on the cash situation in the country.
    He said private banks Association Chairman Abdul Aziz Hassoun "range", that the "difficulties of the Ministry of finance and Government services to the private banks have led to delays," he said, adding that "these banks in constant contact with the Central Bank's decision to withdraw some licenses",
    The goldfinch "label private banks (backward) is a severe expression, as" very sophisticated systems use a missing State banks as external communications, some of which contain large capital and ample activities. "
    "The question of the integration of the two banks cannot get their head above the 250 billion five years ago, we continue to call on the banks to work", pointing out that "if every bank was in possession of 250 billion will be able to bring their capital to the 500 billion dinar and this is a good indicator of the progress in the level of these banks."
    "The merger of two types, either forced or compelled by the Monetary Authority voluntary agreement among themselves," Noting that "there are 32 private Iraqi banks and 16 branches of Arab and foreign banks, and this year the Central Bank grants licenses to the branches of foreign banks."
    The head of the Association of private banks that "it's not easy to de-register the Bank banks form an important part in the economic life of the country with it works under his supervision," a "large differences between private banks and Government by cleanliness and the service provided to citizens and to the level of accuracy and speed."
    NC State banks demanded of good Bank and Rafidain should not stay the same, the bloc is due to "restraints of the Ministry of finance owns two banks which are not able to manage so large banks."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:01 am